Sunday, June 18th, 2006
Have been doing some thinking, as follows:
- At the end of last year:
- I was going to the gym regularly and getting fitter, stronger and healthier
- I was developing an idea for a business that looked extremely promising
- I had written a quarter of a novel
- I had no involvement in politics
- I was happy with my life
- whereas now:
- I have been to the gym three times since March, have put all the weight back on, and have seen my fitness plummet
- My business idea has stalled
- I haven't written a word of the novel since before Christmas
- The Lib Dem leadership election and the council elections have left me up to my ears in politics
- Happy? Pfft.
Now… what should I do about that, I wonder?