- Went to work in Islington in a light drizzle
- Wrote 489 words on the Dublin fashion industry
- Had a rather pleasant vegan Thai buffet lunch
- Watched the trailers for 'V for Vendetta' online
- Discovered the probable reason for my persistent backaches and occasional trapped nerves is the previously-undiscovered fact that I have a spine shaped in an improbably warped curve that could, at best, hit me with a slipped disc or two and at worst could leave me bent in a permanent s-shape before I'm old and grey
- Ate a fried egg and veggy bacon sandwich
- Watched an episode of Joss Whedon's Firefly
I'll leave you to guess which event is foremost on my mind at the moment.